ChitChatChimp Quick Start - Step 6 - Questions - Answered
Questions - Answered
To view the list of Answered questions
- Click on the Number in the Answered column - this takes you directly to the answered questions for this particular bot only
- In the top menu select Questions, Then ANSWERED
Once you have given an answer to a question, you can review it in the list of Answered Questions
Answered Questions For:
- Shared Bot Questions - these are the questions that all bots are trained to give the standard answer
- All Bot Questions - This lists all the questions you have in your account: shared questions and all the questions in all the bot specific lists
- Bot list - Here you will have a list of your bots. By clicking on one of these, you will review only the Bot Specific questions. In the example above, we have chosen a single bot
You can sort on all the column headings, ascending (one click) or descending (another click) on the heading area
Questions: The questions the bot has been trained to answer
Added: The date/time the question was added to this list - ie when the answer created!
Asked #: Number of times this specific question has been asked. (This will provide very important statistics once you drive traffic to your bot and get 1000s questions being asked!)
- Edit: Here you can edit the answer to the question (not the question itself) You can also save this change for other bots and/or the Shared collection if necessary.
- Delete: If you choose to delete a question - please remember this is FINAL! you will receive a warning and have the opportunity to confirm your delete request