I can't log in to my MWA account
There are several reasons why your MWA account may have been closed. The most usual one is that at the end of the 14 day trial for $1, JVZoo was unable to take the annual payment from your pre-approved payment in PayPal. Again, there are several reasons for this - there weren't enough funds in the PayPal account, JVZoo detected that the buyer and the affiliate were the same, etc.
Please note that for many of our apps, after you sign up for the trial, there is an offer of an upgrade - sometimes a one time payment of the same value as the annual payment of your app. Please do not confuse the entry in your PayPal account for this upgrade (with the same transaction date as the $1 trial) as that for your annual payment which will be taken 14 days after the initial $1 payment.
If you have created items in your dashboard, or have applied any upgrades purchased at the time of taking out the trial, and wish to continue using your original account, please take the following steps:
- Sign up for a new subscription at the original sales page (see below)
- create a new account by accessing your purchase using a different username and email - do nothing in your new account
- send us a request to transfer the new license to your original account.
Include in your request
- the name of the product
- your original login username, password and email address
- your new login username, password and email address
We'll get the new license transferred as soon as possible.