Webhooks and Your App
Your app can be integrated to send subscriber data TO Zapier and Pabbly using the “Webhooks”. You can find out more here:
To capture a subscriber's name and email:
- Create a webhook inside your Zapier/Pabbly account
- Copy the webhook URL from #1
- Go to your App item
- Click on the arrows In the field to choose Autoresponder, scroll to the bottom of the list and choose ZAPIER - yes this will work for Pabbly too 😉
- In "Webhook" field, paste the Webhook URL
- Click on the “Test ”. If all is successful, be sure to the hit “Save” button
- Now go back to Zapier/Pabbly and integrate that Webhook to any of the 1500+ applications inside Zapier/Pabbly.
PLEASE NOTE: As well as Zapier and Pabbly, this feature can send data to ANY webhook URL from any service.