How do I change my password?
Your password is stored encrypted on our database so we do not have access to it. This is for security reasons! Only you and those to whom you give your password can access your account. If we need to access your account we will ask you for your password - we are also asking for permission to access your account, and when you give us one you are giving us the other!
Please follow these steps to reset your password
- Go to your log-on page - just contact us on support to ask for this if you haven't got it
- Click the forgot password button
- On the next page enter your registered EMAIL (not username)
- We email you a link which you need to click on
- Click the link and you go to a screen to enter a new password (twice)
- We then send you an email confirming it has been changed and it confirming your username and password in it.
Doing it this way ensures that it is only you (and anyone who reads your emails) that can change your password because the link is sent to your registered email!