PageDyno Dim & Lock Features
Here is a quick guide to how "Lock" and "Dim" work on snippets and iFrames :
- If the Dim toggle is ON then the page blacks out and only the overlay shows.
- If it's off then the overlay sits over the page
- If a page is NOT locked (toggle off) then every single "step" (there are 3 possible steps in the sequence: First Optional Button Step, Lead Capture Step and Thank You Page Step) will have an X in the top right which will close the popup. Also, clicking anywhere outside of the popup (regardless of whether "Dim" is on or not) will also close the popup.
- If a page IS locked (toggle on) then Steps 1 and 2 will NOT have an x to close them AND clicking outside the box will not close it. There are only two ways to close the box in this scenario :
- If on the optional step 1:one of the actions is set to "Close Form" - This will always close the form/box.
- If the logical sequence ever reaches the Thank You page (Step 3) then that page will ALWAYS have a close X in the top right corner that will close it.
You can toggle on and off the dim and lock feature in the "Embed on your WebPage" and in the "Get Your DynoJack Link" section.