Using PayKickStart as an Affiliate
Note: PKS is short for PayKickStart!
In this article:
Create Your Affiliate Account
- Go to https://app.paykickstart.com/register/affiliate and create your free affiliate account
- In "My Profile" - authorize your Paypal account which will allow vendors to automatically pay you commissions. For more information on connecting your PayPal account to receive affiliate commissions, CLICK HERE
- Add a profile avatar and check your contact information is correct
- Set your timezone
- Enable/Disable your affiliate notifications
- Add a completed W9/W8 tax form to your account. For further information CLICK HERE
Once your account has been created, the URL to access your dashboard is: https://app.paykickstart.com/admin/login
Get Approved to Promote
There are 2 ways to get affiliate links for our products:
- Using the Affiliate Request URL
- Using the “Affiliate Marketplace”
1. Using the Affiliate Request URL
- From our affiliate info page, click on the "Get Your Affiliate Link" button
- This will take you to PKS where you will click on another green button!
- Then click on the blue button to send the request - usually you will see "Request Pending"
2. Using the Affiliate Marketplace
In your PKS account, on the left menu select "Marketplace" (1) then find PromoteLabs in the Vendor list (2). For any product you wish to request to promote - click on the green star (3)
If you request to promote a product for which you have already been approved you will be notified and given the link
Promote! Get Your Affiliate Link
Once you have requested approval, you may need to wait up to 24 hours for the request to be approved.
To check, go to Marketplace, select either PromoteLabs under Vendor or type the product name in the Search field.
Click on the blue "link" button to get your affiliate URL to promote the product.
Here you will see all the commissions you have earned along with statistics of your promotions
Commissions: lists the purchases made with your affiliate link
Affiliate Links: lists the products you are approved for and those you are waiting for approval