ChitChatChimp Quick Start - Step 7 - Chats
When a customer leaves a chat by leaving the webpage where you have placed the bot code, the chat history will be saved so it can be viewed at a later date.
As always you can sort by column heading - so Chat # or Date/time ascending or descending, Email Yes/No, Bot Name alphabetically, ascending or descending
- ViewThe Chat transcript show you which bot handled the conversation, at what time, the customer's IP address and if an email was given for a reply
You are able to scroll through the whole conversation seeing the questions and the answers your bot gave. On completion you can close the window or download the chat
- Done - Close the window
- Download - This will download this single chat transcript as a text file
- Delete: As always you get a chance to confirm the delete request - and the delete is final!
- Download Select ALL or individual chats then click the Blue Download Checked Button. This will create a .zip file of the selected chats, and download it to your computer
- Delete: You will get popup window to confirm that you do want to perform this batch delete. Remember, this is FINAL!